Voting for the PS Blog Game of the Year Awards 2023 is now open. All 18 categories reflect the best of PlayStation through this past year, which not only celebrate captivating new characters, sublime soundtracks, fantastic art direction, and much more, but also allow us a chance to acknowledge and thank creatives worldwide whose exceptional craft and hard work has brought us 12 months of extraordinary gaming experiences.
As ever, the winners of these awards are chosen entirely by you, the players. Cast your vote in the polls below to support your favorite games and developers, and we’ll announce the players’ choice picks after the polls close.
There are some guidelines regards the categories and their nominees:
- Every category includes a write-in option in case there’s a title absent that you think should be considered.
- As with the majority of the other categories, Best Multiplayer Experience focuses on titles released in 2023. Best Ongoing Game focuses on games that have seen new content or game-changing updates over this past year.
- Due to the polls closure date, some titles aren’t eligible for inclusion. Those titles will be eligible in next year’s Awards.
- If a title won a Platinum in a category any previous year, it won’t be eligible for inclusion in the same category this year.
- Polls are live now and close on Sunday, December 17 at 23.59pm PT, so scroll below and get clicking. We’ll collect the results and announce the winners at a later date.
Good luck to all the nominees!